Cracking JEE would be the most rewarding part of any students career. For the IIT aspirants definitely, clearing exams like JEE advanced and landing for a graduate program in a top reputed IIT of the country would be a foundation stone towards a brighter future! If entering IIT is your dream then chasing your dream and keeping yourself updated shall also be your responsibility.
To stay motivated during your preparation, read more about JEE main and advanced clearing techniques to have a precise picture. Knowing the ground practicality makes you aware of the real phase of the exam and helps you to prepare for the exam.
JEE exam happens to be the toughest competitive examination, that often makes students to panic a lot during the term of preparation. Keeping yourself updated regarding the exam will make you stress relieved, tension free and allows you to crack the examination in a healthy way. JEE advanced which is the main goal of students requires lots of dedication and efforts to crack. Hence it is suggested to balance hard and smart work to fetch results. Here are some of the general things that you need to know about JEE advanced examination.
JEE exam is categorized into two phases:
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
JEE mains is classified into :
- Paper I (B.E/B.Tech courses)
- Paper II (B.Arch)
- Candidates appearing for JEE have to qualify 12th standard board (or equivalent) examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Weightage to 12th standard board examination marks is considered while getting admissions into IITs, IIITs, NITs, and CFTIs.
- Students are expected to secure 75% marks and 65% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th standard qualifying exam.
- To appear for B.arch (paper II) examination, the candidates should obtain 50% marks exclusively in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics board examinations.
While applying for JEE examination it is necessary for students to be updated on various rules and regulations.
1. Before filling the application form, read the terms and conditions and eligibility criteria twice to know if you are eligible to take up the exam.
2. Mandatory documents must be scanned and kept ready like
- Aadhar or any other government-issued ID card
- scanned image of your photograph
- scanned copy signature
Note: The above mentioned scanned documents must be according to the official specifications specified by the authority.
3. Fill in the valid personal and academic details along with reachable contact information in the application form.
4. Fee can be paid in online mode or through or e-challan.
5. Do not forget to take the print out of the acknowledgement copy for your reference.
Hope this information given in the article is useful to you.
For further information, visit BYJU’S YouTube Channel.